The Taylor Housing Authority is taking the current COVID-19 situation very seriously. In order to ensure that our residents, program participants and staff are kept as safe as possible, we will begin implementing the following procedures effective Tuesday, March 17, 2020.
- THA will not be open to the public until further notice, beginning 8:00 a.m. Tuesday, March 17, 2020. We can be contacted by phone at (512) 255-9159 or (512) 255-1336 or via email. Please visit our website for more information.
- THA will suspend taking applications for Public Housing until further notice.
- Maintenance calls will be limited to emergencies only. Calls for service will be evaluated as they are received.
- All inspections will be suspended until further notice.
- Annual and interim recertifications are suspended until further notice.
- Please pay rent by mail or drop in the drop off boxes at each property.
- Pest control is suspended until further notice.
- Port Ins are being suspended until further notice.
- THA will continue its operations until further notice during the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday. Any changes to these hours will be posted on the front door and our website.
We appreciate your understanding, that we must take these measures. Please contact our office at (512) 352-3231, if you should have any questions. In case of an emergency please call (512) 352-3231, ext. 122.