Font Size


If you are interested in relocating to the THA, you must contact your housing authority and request that they transfer your voucher to Taylor.  THA is currently not absorbing vouchers, so your housing authority will be billed for your voucher.

For more information contact our housing choice voucher office at 512.352-3231 Ext. 112 or via email at